If you follow these rules, Bike Party will be safe and a positive place for riders, drivers, pedestrians, and the community
1. Stay in the right lane NEVER ride the sidewalk. NEVER ride against oncoming traffic.
2. Stop at Red Lights and crosswalks. Cars can hurt you, and you can hurt pedestrians. Neither are acceptable.
3. Ride Straight, Ride Predictably
4. Leave no rider behind.
5. Ride SMART! It’s illegal and dangerous to ride a bicycle inebriated. Be smart, riders.
6. Communicate with your fellow riders! (We need your help to remind those who aren’t following the rules!)
Remember, you are responsible for your own behavior. All participants ride at their own risk.